Thursday, March 15, 2007



Well i am off for a about a week i will see you all on my return, very sore and very tired.

Wish me luck

Aidan

I will leave you with the bicycle race by Queen a fitting exit track


Bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle

I want to ride my bike

I want to ride my bicycle

I want to ride it where I like

You say black I say white

You say bark I say bite

You say shark I say hey man

Jaws was never my scene

And I don't like Star Wars

You say Rolls I say Royce

You say God give me a choice

You say Lord I say Christ

I don't believe in Peter Pan

Frankenstein or Superman

All I wanna do is

Bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle

I want to ride my bike

I want to ride my bicycle

I want to ride my

Bicycle races are coming your way

So forget all your duties oh yeah!

Fat bottomed girls they'll be riding today

So look out for those beauties oh yeah

On your marks get set go

Bicycle race bicycle race bicycle race

Bicycle bicycle bicyI want to ride my bicycle

Bicycle bicycle bicycle

Bicycle race

You say coke I say caine

You say John I say Wayne

Hot dog I say cool it man

I don't wanna be the President of America

You say smile I say cheese

Cartier I say please

Income tax I say Jesus

I don't wanna be a candidate

For Vietnam or Watergate

Cos all I want to do is

Bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle

I want to ride my bike

I want to ride my bicycle

I want to ride it where I like

13 Comments:

Blogger lee said...

Hope that your newly-waxed-by-stace-legs serve you well as you meet this great feat of endurance!! All the best!

1:20 AM  
Blogger Menchie said...

good luck aidan! am sure you'll have fun.

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Hildegarde said...

Good luck and strength ! and enjoy the road, the company and everything you will see !

11:11 AM  
Blogger Homo Escapeons said...

I just watched a documenary on Freddy (Farrokh Bulsara) Mercury last night...the consumate entertainer.
He knew that you simply cannot overanalyze a song or all of the 'mystique' is gone...the same attitude guarded his private life.

So go on you crazy knucklehead, ride your BI-Cy-cle and enjoy the Days of your Life!
Try not to test the Gravel Rash Theory!

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Andrew said...

May the force be with you

4:51 PM  
Blogger Within Without said...

You da man, Aidan, You da man.

Hopefully for lovely Stace you still have some gonads left when you finish and that you're not eternally covered in Vaseline...

10:21 PM  
Blogger Jewel said...

The best to you Aidan and your father as you ride for a good cause. We all look forward to hearing from you on the other side! *smile*

6:18 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

aww ALL THE BEST mate! come back all fit and fine.

HUGGGGGGGGZ Im gonna miss ya!
Keshi.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Wahoo! Have fun!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

r ya back?

Keshi.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Stace said...

Keshi, he'll be back tomorrow night.

Aidan, I miss you!!!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Aidan said...

WOW.... Thank you for all your wonderful comments, i got back last night, hopefully will get a hange to post in the next couple of days..... we raised about 65k for charity in total, and covered 650 kilometers for some rough stats... The more detailed sports report to follow:)

3:17 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

tnxx Stace!

WB Aidan! Wow a job well-done! Cant wait to read ur post.


Keshi.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home