Saturday, January 06, 2007

My first actual non list orientated post for the year… I had started on a lengthy rant on the dangers on consumerism and its relation to the Albert Einstein action figure on my bench. However, given my tendencies to follow a random tangent at any given opportunity it became a post of my first romantic deed for the year…

/* warning MUSHINESS to follow*/

Breakfast in bed: an easy option to impress the one you love, something simple such as toast or cereal served on a tray, flowers and Tea from Raffles tea room (Singapore).. delivered by scantily clad waiter with a dint in his chest.. (Aside: I have a deformed sternum it is sunk nearly 6cm from my ribs and applies pressure to my lungs)..

So the scene is set the woman awaits patiently unknowing of the delicious cornucopia of gastronomic splendour that awaits her. Until the phone rings, she is out of bed, she up, and decides to shower. Breakfast in bed and impromptu romance is destroyed…

As it is said "If Mohammad wont go to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammad."

If my wife wont go to the bed, the bed must be reassembled around the dining table.


Breakfast in bed without the bed....

What a great start to 2007, I am young, alive and I have an incredibly beautiful wife who I love more than anything else in the world. This is shaping up to be a great year for the both of us.

9 Comments:

Blogger lee said...

Prediction for 2007: stace and aidan will continue on to be happy happy happy. This is a rather interesting way to serve breakfast, I must say. Perhaps it will catch on? ;).

8:34 PM  
Blogger Aidan said...

Just what you do for those you love.... Got to keep it interesting...spontaneous and romantic...

NOw to get the cereal stains of the bed spread:)

1:11 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

LOL haha I love that pic!

Mushy indeedz ;-)

Keshi.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Stace said...

:) I'm a lucky little vegemite.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Homo Escapeons said...

Aaah..you two are so much fun.
Well done Einstein..
you gotta keep her 'quantum' back for more!

OUCH...sorry.
Hopefully that will be the worst pun of 2007.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Aidan said...

HE yeah that is up up there... but as we say in 2007
"out with the old and in with the nucleus"

Stace: i havnt got it so bad my self:)

2:06 PM  
Blogger Within Without said...

Now THAT is what I call ingenious spontaneity, mate, rather than spontaneous combustion!

Do that once a week, even -- once a week, something as creative and fun and zany as that -- and she will always consider herself that lucky little vegemite sandwich...

Those wise in the ways of love are going to love the ways they're loved back.

And love the new avatar, chum.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Aidan said...

WW:i do prefer this to spontaneous combustion... You are right we do need to have spontanity, just stupid moments to each other we care.

Why wait for valentines day before saying the words "i love you" you should say it every day:)

8:16 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

G'day Aidan!

Keshi.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home