The bloody unbelievable Aidan's unpredictable predictions for 2007-01-02
1. America will bomb another place half of their population can't find on the map and the other half can not pronounce.
2. Australia will help in the interest of "national security".
3.The citizenship test will be implemented.
4. All free thinking Australians will fail.
5. John Howard will move the last foot, and disappear entirely up George Bush's Arse.
1. Britney will remarry
2. Britney will divorce
3. One and two will happen again.
4 A someone will come forward claiming to be the only man not to sleep with Paris Hilton
5. No one will believe him.
6. Dan Brown will photocopy another best seller.
Stars and Weather.
1. The drought will break in march.
2. A comet will destroy Canberra
3. No one will notice.
1 I will write at least one concise blog entry with some kind of relevance to society or the world at large.
2. it will be accidentally deleted.
3. I will draw ever closer to my schemes of world domination.
1. The world will continue to turn. We will horde the resources that could make the world a better place, and ignore the pleas of those who need us the most. We (as a race) will remain, as always self absorbed and driven by consumerism. I guess not that much has changed since last year.