Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I awake, my silk pyjamas from Ralph Lauren fall to the ground, I shave my face using the mach 3 as it has three blades for less irritation, the shower runs, I exfoliate, with a loofah from The body Shop. I wash using lynx Africa, with the volcanic particles, mostly because I like the smell. I use Tommy Hilfiger aftershave and dress for work. My shirts come in various colours all from Portobellos Australia; I choose the blue because it is the most striking and masculine. I have a grey Pierre Cardin Tie which goes perfectly with the blue, and to top it off pants from Casual guy, I prefer casual guy as most of the clothes give a sense of individuality, in colour and style.

Breakfast and onto the train I see people everywhere wearing the exact same things, trite ring tones, some cheesy adlib mono tone, I on the other hand have Beethoven's 5th symphony as a real tone, and the sound through my PDA phone is amazing. I went with Beethoven as it has a sense of class and individuality, something which I see in my self.

My MP3 player has tracks which truly define my life, ranging from Simple plan, you know true loss to Robbie Williams I know he doesn’t write his own stuff but his voice is incredible. Sometimes I read, I flick through the pages of the Da Vinci code and try and predict the end, I learn my history from the popular section, but unlike the rest I have all his other books. So I have a better understanding of the Author.

I flick open my wallet at the station to go through the barriers, Billabong has always been the best quality for wallets, I gives me a feel of my home having the surf label having grown up on the beach and all. My credit card is an odd shape and is bright purple I choose it out of the 6 available colours just to be different, my mates card looks crap in comparison.

I trun left towards work, I think people must see me as such a unique being.

6 Comments:

Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all....

12:24 AM  
Blogger Stace said...

Who do you think you are, Bret Easten Ellis? :-)

12:33 AM  
Blogger Aidan said...

Stace
POssibly. That would explain the corpses in the cupboard, well most of them.

Angel Feathers Tickle Me
all who deserve it

12:43 AM  
Blogger Homo Escapeons said...

YEAH BABY!
So much for the Culture of Consumerism!
You are unique because you recognise the absurdity of it all.
As Homer would say,
"Yeah but what are ya gonna do"

1:09 PM  
Blogger Aidan said...

I actual fact, my hair is blue, nothing i known is designer, due to lack of funds from student and traveling days.... But i am at a loss as to when buying became rebelling. Individualism defined by a bank account.

I also loathe Dan Brown.
I do have an MP3 player god only knows what is on it. Everything from, nine inch nails, pumkpins, Manson, abd religion, a heck of a lot of TEa Party and Jeff MArtin. MOstly because the stuff is weird a helps me cope with work.

I am also the one who reads the comunist manifesto while working for a credit card company.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Aidan said...

known should be own.....

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home