1. Obtain a small plastic tub
2. Puncture the tub using a small knitting needle, creating four small holes in the base of the tub.
3. Fill your tub with a small amount of potting mix.
4. Fill a saucer of water and place the tub containing the potting mix in it.
5. Allow the soil in the tub to soak, so it is moist right through.
6. Take some seeds and place them approximately 1 cm beneath the soil surface.
7. cover the tub with a lid which has also been punctured to allow air flow, place this in a warm dark cupboard.
8. Every few days check the water levels to make sure that the soil does not dry out.
9. Eventually the emerging plant will puncture through the seed coat and move towards the surface.
10. On the emergence of leaves the plant may be moved into full sun.
11. As the plant grows it will need transplantation into a larger container, it will also require shaping and moulding through years of care.
Life even simple life never ceases to amaze me, Inside a tiny seed is contained all the genetic data to create a giant tree. The information for different cell types for the root, for photosynthetic cells, for nutrient transport, and to allow the passage of gases. In a world where there is so much death and destruction to focus on sometimes we forget to focus on the real miracles. Life